show / hide sidebar
What a great way to celebrate your 10K race finish. Add these sterling silver European bead combo to your Pandora style bracelet or any European style bracelet. This 10K European bead pairs perfectly with the Moet Champagne bottle bead. You'll love wearing your accomplishment. Each time you put on your bracelet you'll be reminded of your 10K triumph and it will keep you inspired to reach more milestones.
Collect beads for all your race distances, 5K, 13.1, 26.2 and beads for all themed races like the Diva, Princess Half marathon and 5K and so many more.
Check out our entire collection of running beads, commemorative beads, Swarovski crystal beads and stopper and spacer beads.
You'll SAVE $10 by purchasing these beads together as a combo.
- 10K Bead is approximately 4g of .925 Sterling Silver weight. Hole opening is 5.66mm, Outside circumference of the bead is 11.02mm, Height is 7.36mm.
- Moet Bead measures approximately 18.7mm in height and 7.3mm in width. Hole opening is 4.8mm.
- Both beads are compatible with Pandora bracelets as well as most major brands of European bracelets.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- All orders received by 3pm EST will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following day (Except on US Holidays and Sundays)
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on,after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.