show / hide sidebar
Tinker Bell runners will love Milestones' adjustable bangle bracelets created just for runners so you an commemorate all your running accomplishments. This 13.1 Fairy Winged bangle features our new sterling silver fairy wing pendant, a sleek wing with 13.1 etched inside. Fairy runners will love this new addition to their bangle collection. All stainless steel expandable bangles include a Milestones sterling silver runner girl mini charm and your choice of a gemstone. Add on as many mini charms and gems as you want. Choose from 5K, 13.1, tiaras, castles and so many more charms. Any charms we sell can be added to your banlge to create your very own personalized bangles. Shop our Magical Collection of Tinker Bell running Jewelry.
Looking for the most magical gift for your Tinker Bell runner? You're sure to find that special gift in our Fairy Tale runner jewlery collection.
- The pendant is 30.2 mm in length and 1.25 mm thick. of .925 sterling silver.
- Mini charm measures 8mm in diameter
- Bangle is 1.7mm in thickness and is made of durable anti-tarnish stainless steel.
- Natural gemstone is 6mm in diameter
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm EST ship out the very same day and orders received after 3 pm ship out the following business day. (excluding US Holidays).
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping to the US and Canada only and includes a delivery confirmation.
- Original Design, available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Gift notes may be placed in the order comments section at checkout. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.