show / hide sidebar
Commemorate your half marathon milestone accomplishment with this unique sterling silver cursive 13.1 pendant necklace. We've added a Cubic Zirconia stone between the 3 and the 1 for extra dazzle and elegance. Pendant comes on a 2mm black rubber cord with sterling silver clasps. The cord is available in 16" and 18' lengths.
If you are looking for a unique and memorable gift for the half marathon runner in your life look no further, this 13.1 cord necklace will impress her. She'll treasure it and will remember how thoughtful you are each time she wears it.
- Pendant measures: 19mm in width x 11mm in height
- Pendant has a Cubic Zirconia stone at the point between the 3 and the 1.
- Black rubber cord is 2mm thick and has sterling silver clasps. Comes in your choice of 2 lengths 16" and 18'.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.