show / hide sidebar
For the lady that has endured the longest day swimming, biking and running to cross the finish line and earn the right to be called an IRONMAN (woman). Reward yourself for your victory and show off your milestone accomplishment with this sporty yet elegant European bracelet. You put in the work and you achieved what most women would never dare to even dream of. You deserve to show it off.
And if you are looking for the perfect stunning and memorable gift for the Ironman lady in your life, your search is over. This stunning 140.6 or 70.3 Ironman bracelet will delight her. She'll continue to be inspired each time she wears it and of course she'll remember your thoughtfulness.
- 1-European rubber bracelet with sterling silver clasp. Beads from other manufacturers such as Pandora, are compatible with this bracelet.
- 2-Sterling Silver stopper beads
- 1-140.6 bead or 70.3 bead.
- 1-Triathlon symbol bead
- 1-Crystal choice of color
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.