show / hide sidebar
Here's another Milestones exclusive created specifically for our 48.6 Dopey Challenge runners. This Dopey bangle bracelet is a a perfect way to commemorate your memorable races and a great addition to your bangle collection.
You did it! You completed 4 races through the magical kingdom in one weekend, What an achievement! This bangles shows off all 4 of your race distances with our sterling silver mini charms and is anchored with our Dopey Distance ring.
Makes a great gift for any "Dopey" runner.
- Mini charms are approximately 1/2" or 13mm in width, 1/2" or 13mm in height, and 1.5mm thick. They are made of lead free pewter which is durable and non-tarnishing.
- Natural gemstones are 6mm in diameter.
- Expandable bangle bracelet is made of Stainless steel which is non-tarnish and holds it's shape.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will send you a pre-paid postage label for your return or exchange.
- Gift Boxes are available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out. Gift notes may be placed in Order comments section at check out. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
- All in stock orders received by 3pm EST are shipped the same day via USPS. Orders received after 3pm ship the very next day. (Excluding US Holidays and Sundays). Handmade or engraved Jewelry may take longer to ship. You will be notified of estimated shipping date on these items.
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping to the US and Canada only and includes a delivery confirmation.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.