show / hide sidebar
You put in the years of training and hard work and you qualified for the Boston Marathon, arguably the most prestigious marathon in the world. Then your dream came true as you traversed the streets of this beautiful course throughout the city of Boston. You conquered heartbreak hill and crossed that finish line. You'll never forget the flood of emotions and pride you felt of accomplishing this milestone.YOU DID IT! Now Reward yourself with this stunning Sterling Silver Boston Strong European bead bracelet. You can personalized the dangle heart charm with your Boston Marathon date and your finish time on the back.
The sterling silver bracelet is 3mm thick with a lobster claw clasp; we've included the Boston Strong Bead with yellow enameling, the 26.2 bead and the custom engraved heart dangle bead with 2 sparkling black and clear crystal rondelles and 2 sterling silver stopper beads.
Looking for an extraordinary gift for you special Boston Marathon runner? This bracelet will thrill her and she'll treasure it forever. She'll think of you each time she wears it and will remember how thoughtful you are. Add a gold and linen gift box at checkout to make your memorable gift even more impressive.
- Sterling Silver European bracelet is 3mm thick and is made of .925 sterling silver.
- All beads are Sterling Silver and are compatible with Pandora and most major brands of European bracelets and necklaces.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Need it Fast? We ship all order received by 3pm EST the very same day and orders received after 3pm are shipped the following business day.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”.
- Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.