show / hide sidebar
Show off your Enchanted 10K Princess accomplishment with these one of a kind stunning crystal Bow & Arrow earrings. Cubic Zirconia post earrings are 4 mm in diameter and have hypo-allergenic Sterling silver posts. What a wonderful way to commemorate your Milestone. These earrings design is a Milestone exclusive and inspired by Disney's Merida the Brave movie.
Looking or the perfect 10K Princess runner gift? These earrings are just the ticket.
- 10K Bow & Arrow charms are made of .925 sterling silver and studded with genuine Swarovski crystals in teal.
- Earring posts are round cubic zirconia and measure 4mm in diameter.
- Original Design. Available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag