show / hide sidebar
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your Lady Ironman this bracelet is just what you are looking for. She'll be delighted by this stunning bead bracelet showing off her hard earned accomplishment as well as your thoughtfulness.
The bracelet includes a triathlon symbol bead that has a swim, a bike and a run symbol going around the bead, a 70.3 or a 140.6 bead (your choice), a red emailed MDot bead (Ironman symbol) 2 sterling silver stopper beads. 2 red baguette crystal beads all on your a rubber bracelet with sterling silver clasps. You choose the bracelet size.
- Rubber Bracelet comes in several sizes and ahs sterling silver clasp and 2 sterling silver stopper beads.
- All beads are made of sterling silver and are compatible with Pandora and other European bracelet brands.
- Bracelet has a 3 year unlimited replacement warranty.
- Original Design. Available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag