show / hide sidebar
Celebrate your Wine country run or any occasion, with this sensational Moet Champagne bead. Our Moet bead is craft of the highest quality .925 sterling silver and is compatible with most major brands of European bracelets and necklaces including Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia, and our own Zable brand bracelets. The detailed "Moet" design is featured on both sides of this beautiful bead.
- Moet Bead measures approximately 18.7mm in height and 7.3mm in width. Hole opening is 4.8mm.
- Original Design, available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Gift Boxes are available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out. Gift notes may be placed in Order Comments section at check out. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
- All in stock orders received by 3pm EST Mon-Fri, are shipped the same day via USPS. Orders received after 3pm ship the very next business day (excluding US Holidays). Handmade or engraved Jewelry may take longer to ship. You will be notified of estimated shipping date on these items.
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping to the US and Canada only and includes a delivery confirmation.
- Safe and Secure on line ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
JEWELRY CARE AND CLEANING:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on,after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.