show / hide sidebar
NEW ARRIVAL!!! 2018 Limited Edition Cocoa Beach Genie Bottle charm necklace. This stunning new design is sterling silver with blue and yellow enamel accents to match this years finisher medal Genie Bottle. You can purchase just the charm or add a box chain or wheat/star chain to wear as a necklace. We've also given you the option to add a 13.1 round sterling silver charm and/or a yellow citrine or light blue sapphire pave crystal to add extra glam to your necklace.
Coming soon our custom designed bangle bracelets, Genie bottle dangle beads for your Pandora style bracelets and more!!
- Genie Bottle charm measures approximately 25mm in height.
- Charm is crafted of the finest .925 Sterling Silver with yellow and blue enamel accents.
- Chains are available in a box chain style or a fancy Wheat style in 16", 18" and 20" Lengths
- Add a blue or yellow pave crystal which measures 6mm in diameter.
- Original Design. Available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag