show / hide sidebar
Your runner mom will will LOVE this personalized engraved sterling silver charm bangle. Charm can be engraved on the front & back with her race name, date, distance and finish time, or engrave a special message for your Mom. She'll love collecting new bangles for all her running and triathlon achievements. Or add to her collection of Alex and Ani bracelets. These Bangles are meant to be stacked and worn together. So she can continue to add to her treasure trove.
Choose from several shapes of sterling silver charms. These charms are professionally machine engraved.
Add extra gemstones and mini charms to your bangle bracelet. Each bangle bracelet comes with your choice of a natural gemstone and our sterling silver Milestones runner girl charm and the main charm on the front engraved with your own personalized message.
All our charms are made of the finest .925 sterling silver and our bangles are made of durable stainless steel. We use stainless for the bracelets since it holds it's shape, unlike sterling silver that will not retain its original shape after being stretching out a few time.
- Charms are made of sterling silver and available in heart, round or oval shapes.
- Engraving is done professionally by machine.
- Engraving available on front and back of the charm.
- Maximum of -12 characters per line depending on the charm shape you choose.
- Bangle is adjustable so it fits most everyone
- Bangle is made of durable, non-tarnishing Stainless Steel
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- Safe and Secure Shopping. We accept Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.