show / hide sidebar
Swimmers and Triathletes will both love this sterling silver charm on a European charm carrier to fit your Pandora style bracelet or necklace. This bead is 3-sided and extremely detailed in 3-D. Shop our large selection of high-quality sterling silver Swimmer Jewelry.
Bracelet shown, but not included. Price is for the swimmer charm and carrier only.
- Bead is made of .925 sterling silver
- Bead measures 14mm in diameter on the outside adn the hole opening is 4.8mm in diameter.
- Fits Pandora and most popular brands of European bracelets and necklaces.
- Charms are crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver
- Charms measure 8mm in diameter
- Earrings come on hypo-allergenic sterling silver french hooks
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag