show / hide sidebar
Ironman finishers will be proud to wear our custom cast Ironman Pandora style bead. THIS 70.3 is craft of the finies .925 sterling silver bead. This bead fits pandora bracelets and most major European brand bracelets. This is the last chance to buy these beads. They will be discontinued after this sale; so stock up for your Ironman friends' Holiday gifts, Birthdays and other special occasions. We have many other Ironman pieces of jewelry not listed on our website. Please call to inquire about these pieces at amazing prices. All Ironman jewelry is being discontinued.
- Bead is made of the finest .925 sterling silver
- The hole opening is 5.65mm, thickness is 2.70mm.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.