show / hide sidebar
This beautiful, expandable, stainless steel bangle features our original design 19.3 sterling silver Glass Slipper pendant with a cubic zirconia at the point. We are also offering you a great selection of add-on sterling silver and pewter charms for a small additional fee. Make this bangle your own personal design, and if you don't see exactly what you want please call or email our Professional jewelry designs and they will be happy to help you create any jewelry design. Bangles are meant to be stacked together; so add a bangle for every race you accomplish. Our bangles are expandable so they fit everyone.
Makes the perfect gift for 19.3 Challenge finishers.
- 19.3 script pendant measures 20mm in width, 10mm in height, 2.6mm in thickness and is 2.90 in silver weight. This stunning pendant is crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver
- Carriage charm measures 14 mm in diameter and are crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver. They are studded with 3 Cinderella blue Swarovski crystal stones.
- This is a Milestones original design and is available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on,after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.