show / hide sidebar
Marathon Runners know that you have to Believe it, in order to Achieve it; so we created this stunning inspirational necklace to keep you motivated and inspired. Reward yourself for your 26.2 marathon milestone accomplishment with this beautiful marathon necklace. We've cast the words Believe it Achieve it into the circle ring on this pendant along with 2 sparkling cubic zirconia stones and a 26.2 charm dangling in the center. All crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver. Comes on your choice of a sterling silver box chain or fancy star chain. Chains are available in several lengths from our drop-down menu.
This inspirational necklace make the perfect gift for marathon runners.
- Outside ring pendant measures 24.5mm in diameter
- Dangling 26.2 charm measures 8mm in diameter
- Made of .925 sterling silver
- Choose from a 1.1mm thick box chain or a 1.5mm sterling sliver Star chain. Pendant is available for purchase alone.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- Safe and Secure Shopping. We accept Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.