show / hide sidebar
You put in the hard miles of training, along with some tears of exhaustion and tears of joy as you crossed that finish line after 26.2 miles that you'll never forget. YOU DID IT!
Now reward yourself with this elegant 26.2 necklace & earrings set. Pendant features a circle of sparkling cubic zirconia stones with the scripted 26.2 numbers hanging in the center. Star chain included.
If you are looking for a very special gift for a half marathon friend or family member, look no further.
- Pendant measures: 18mm in diameter (not including the eyelet or jump ring), 1.8mm in thickness and weighs 4.3 in .925 sterling silver.
- Pendant is crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver and has cubic zirconia stones around the outside.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping offers vary
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
- Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.