- SHOP BY RACE
- 26.2 Marathon Earrings
show / hide sidebar
26.2 Marathon Earrings
100% Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase will will send you a pre-paid return label for your exchange or refund.
These elegant 26.2 marathon earrings are the perfect way to show off your Milestone achievement. These marathon earrings are made of .925 sterling silver and attached to cubic zirconia posts. Looking for a unique and memorable gift for the marathon runner in your life? Well look no further; these stunning 26.2 earrings will surprise and delight any marathon runner.
Wrap up these delightful earrings in one of our elegant gift boxes.
- Charms measure 14mm (1/2") in diameter and are crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver.
- Earring wires are made of hypoallergenic sterling silver.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with our purchase we will send you a pre-paid postage label for your return or exchange.
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on,after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.