show / hide sidebar
Customize the Charm on this bangle with your triathlon race name, date, distance and finish time, or engrave a special message for your special triathlete. (One engraved charm is included, option of engraving front and back). Triathletes will love collecting different bangles for all their milestone accomplishments. Bangles are meant to be stacked and worn together so collect a different one for each of your Triathlon accomplishments.
he bangle bracelet is adjustable and comes with your choice of 2 pave beads in your favorite colors and a sterling silver distance charm. These charms are professionally machine engraved.
All our charms are made of the finest .925 sterling silver and our bangles are made of durable stainless steel. We use stainless for the bracelets since it holds it's shape, unlike sterling silver that will not retain its original shape after being stretching out a few time.
- Charms are made of sterling silver.
- Engraving is done professionally by machine.
- Engraving available on front and back of the charm.
- Maximum of -12 characters per line depending on the charm shape you choose.
- Bangle is adjustable so it fits most everyone
- Bangle is made of durable, non-tarnishing Stainless Steel
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- Safe and Secure Shopping. We accept Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.