show / hide sidebar
This Beautiful Italian made sterling silver starter bracelet has a lobster claw clasp (the safest kind) and comes with two (2) sterling silver smart beads (Stopper Beads, valued at over $40 for the 2 beads alone.) Our bracelets are made by the Zable Jewelry Company based in Venice, Italy. They are compatible with all major brand beads like Pandora, Biagi, Troll, Chamilia and more.
All Zable brand jewelry comes with a 3 year full replacement warranty. No other company selling similar products offers this unprecedented warranty.
Developed in Italy, Zable jewelry is manufactured of the highest quality just outside Venice.
- Starter bracelets are crafted of the highest quality .925 sterling silver.
- All bracelets come with two (2) free stopper beads
- All bracelets are backed by a 3 year full replacement warranty.
- Original Design, available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All in stock orders received by 3pm EST are shipped the same day via USPS. Orders received after 3pm ship the very next day. (Excluding US Holidays and Sundays). Handmade or engraved Jewelry may take longer to ship. You will be notified of estimated shipping date on these items.
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping to the US and Canada only and includes a delivery confirmation.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- Gift Boxes are available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out. Gift notes may be placed in Order Comments section at check out. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.