show / hide sidebar
Looking for a memorable and unique gift for the half marathon runner in your life? This dazzling sterling silver 26.2 marathon mini charm necklace and earring set is just what you've been looking for. She'll love these dainty charms which measure 8mm (approximately the size of an American dime), so they are small enough to wear every day yet big enough to make a statement. necklace includes a sterling silver box chain which is available in several lengths from our drop down menu.
Necklace and earrings are available separately, but you SAVE 10% when you purchase them as a set.
- Mini charms are made of .925 Sterling silver and measure 8mm in diameter (approximately the size of an American dime)
- Box chain is included with the necklace and is 1.2mm thick, and is made of sterling silver. Available in 16", 18" and 20" lengths.
- Ear wires are hypoallergenic sterling silver.
- Original Design. Available exclusively at Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- All orders received by 3pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day (excluding US Holidays).
- Gift Boxes available in elegant gold and linen. See our accessories category or add the gift box at check out.
- Safe and Secure Shopping. We accept Pay Pal, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.