show / hide sidebar
Commemorate your Marine Corp marathon finish with this detailed sterling silver Marine Corp emblem European bead. You'll remember all the emotions you felt during our 26.2 journey to the finish line each time you wear it. The smiles, the tears of joy, the pride you felt for your country, yourself and your running companions. No one can ever take away your feelings or your accomplishment. So reward yourself with this Marine Corp Pandora style bead. It will be the perfect addition to your Milestones Memory bracelet.
Comes with a 3 year full replacement warranty.
Compatible with Pandora, Biagi, Troll, Chamilia and most major brands of European bracelets and necklaces.
- Marine Corp bead is made of .925 Sterling Silver and The opening is 5mm
- Fits most European brand bracelets including Pandora, Chamilia, Troll, Zable and most other popular brand European bracelets and necklaces.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All in stock orders received by 3pm EST are shipped the same day via USPS. Orders received after 3pm ship the very next day. (Excluding US Holidays and Sundays). Handmade or engraved Jewelry may take a bit longer to ship. You will be notified of estimated shipping date on any items that will not ship within 24hours.
- Free shipping on all orders $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping in the US and Canada only. All free shipping includes a delivery confirmation.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- Original Design, available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Gift Boxes are available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the gift box at check out. Gift notes may be placed in the order comments section at check out. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using a liquid jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or in an anti-tarnish bag.