show / hide sidebar
Commemorate your milestone accomplishments with this personalized oval engraved "Finisher Charm". We'll engrave your race name, distance, date and even your race finish time. This stunning oval "Finisher charm" is made of .925 Sterling Silver and comes on a sterling silver charm carrier to fit your European bracelet or necklace. Charm carrier's opening is 5mm and fits Pandora, Trollbead, Chamilia and most major brands of European bracelets.
Engraving is done in Lucida font unless otherwise written in the note box at checkout. Please limit to 3 lines of 12 characters or less.
"Finisher Charms" make a memorable and unique gift for any runner or triathlete.
We can also engrave initials and personalize quotes and messages. Just put your request in the note box at check out or call one of our customer service representatives at 727-530-1609.
- Finisher Charm measures: Height 14-mm, Width 18-mm, Depth 1-mm
- Charm carrier measures approximately 13mm long including loop. Large hole is 5mm in diameter.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm EST ship out the very same day and orders received after 3 pm ship out the following business day.
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping to the US and Canada only and includes a delivery confirmation.
- Original Design, available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Gift notes may be placed in the order comments section at checkout. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”.
- Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.