show / hide sidebar
This black rubber cord has a stainless steel lobster claw clasp and an extender chain. It is available in 16" and 20" lengths. This cord is perfect for your Running or Triathlon charm, pendant or bead.
- Rubber cord measures 2mm in circumference and comes in 16" and 20" lengths.
- Clasp is made of durable stainless steel and has an extender chain.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will send you a pre-paid postage label for your return or exchange.
- All in stock orders received by 3pm EST are shipped the same day via USPS. Orders received after 3pm ship the very next day. (Excluding US Holidays and Sundays). Handmade or engraved Jewelry may take longer to ship. You will be notified of estimated shipping date on these items.
- Free shipping on all order $50 or more. Free shipping applies to flat rate first class shipping which includes a delivery confirmation.
- Safe and Secure online ordering with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- Gift Boxes are available in elegant gold and linen. See our Accessories category or add the giftbox at check out. Gift notes may be placed in Order Comments section at check out. All orders going to a different shipping address or recipient name will not include prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Cloths available starting at only $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture, which can tarnish your jewelry. Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag.