show / hide sidebar
Celebrate and show off any of your Space Coast accomplishments with this Brilliant Cubic Zirconia studded Space Shuttle. Purchase as a chem only or we offer it in a necklace and on bangle bracelets. What an awesome way to show off your Atlantis, Milky Way or Intergalactic Space Coast Marathon or Half Marathon finish.
- Space Shuttle charm is approximately 16mm in height and crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver and Cubic Zirconias.
- Star Chain is 2.2 mm in thickness, made of sterling silver and available in 16", 18" and 20" lengths.
- USA colored drop is 6mm in diameter and made of sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag