show / hide sidebar
Commemorate you Space Coast Marathon or Half Marathon with a very special piece of sterling silver jewelry created especially for the Space Coast Marathon. This jewelry collection is all original designs available exclusively from Milestone sports Jewelry.
This very special shuttle charm is adorned with a red and blue crystal on the wings of the shuttle and white enameling on the body of the shuttle. We've added a stunning sterling silver star chain and a special red, white and blue pave crystal drop for extra bling.
- This shuttle is part of Milestones' limited edition Space Coast Jewelry collection.
- Chain is sterling silver and is available in 16", 18" and 20 inch lengths
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag