show / hide sidebar
You trained to hard to swim, to bike, to run and you ROCKED IT! The feeling you got from crossing the finish line is only understood by those that have been in your shoes. Now reward yourself. YOU DESERVE IT!
This beautiful sterling silver Tri Pie charm comes on a black rubber cord with sterling silver clasp. Cords are available in 16" or 18" lengths.
Makes a unique and affordable gift for any Triathlon lady.
- Tri Pie charm is crafted of the finest .925 sterling silver and measures approximately 14mm in diameter.
- Cord is 2mm in thickness and is available in 16" and 18" lengths.
- Original Design. Available exclusively from Milestones Sports Jewelry.
- Milestones Sports Jewelry uses only the finest .925 Sterling Silver to produce our original designs of running and triathlon jewelry.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Need it fast? All orders received by 3 pm eastern time Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Orders received after 3pm will ship the following business day.
- All orders are shipped via US Postal Service (USPS).
- Free Shipping on all orders $50+
- Secure online shopping with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
- Gift boxes are available in our accessories category.
- Gift notes can be included in our “Order Comments” section at checkout.
- All orders shipped to a different address other than the billing address will not contain prices.
Jewelry Care & Cleaning:
Keep your jewelry looking beautiful for years to come by following these simple steps:
- Remember; “Last on, First off”. Make sure your jewelry is the last thing you put on, after beauty products and the first thing you take off.
- Never wear your jewelry while swimming in a chlorine pool and avoid wearing it while bathing.
- Use warm water to clean it, then pat dry. We do not recommend using jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, use our Milestones “Blitz” polishing cloth regularly. Available for as low as $1.99.
- Do not store your Jewelry in the bathroom. Bathrooms tend to have excessive moisture which can tarnish your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry separately, in a plastic bag (one piece per bag) or anti-tarnish bag